I usually haul around a huge work bag that fits everything and anything inside, but usually I just want to narrow it down to the essentials. This way my back, arms and shoulders can get a break. This Kara stowaway bag was in my stocking stuff and is one of the cutest and tiniest bags I own! With limited room, I surprisingly narrowed it down to these 5 necessities to carry around town. *pats self on the back*
1. my wallet - chanel card holder - slightly overflowing but very compact
2. hand lotion - & other stories - super important for the winter time
3. compact - chanel les beiges - acts as a mirror and powder in case my t-zone needs some lovin'
4. chapstick - pixi lip balm - i cannot stand chapped lips!
5. lip product - tanya burr lip gloss - currently still obsessing over these lipglosses, especially sparkling dewdrops!
I tend to hoard so many random things when carrying around a big bag. I like having a smaller bag that really keeps you organized!